In Quran, Allah Almighty has revealed many things, and some things are not disclosed but loh e qurani is most beneficial thing for us. Their meaning is unknown to humanity except for Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad PBUH. Those words have some meaning that is not revealed to anyone.
As a Muslim, it is strongly believed that Loh e Qurani contains hidden meaning that gives directions to spend your life according to the wish of Allah Almighty. You often see these words hanging on walls in Muslim homes or cars, showing that they have strong faith in these words that will protect them from any harm.
These words are often recited in different supplications to get favors and benefits from Allah Almighty. These words are present in other chapters of the Holy Quran and are repeated in abbreviated form. These words are Arabic codes that Allah Almighty has revealed in Holy Quran.
These words hold immense power that can solve many problems in your life. They can be treated as a charm that will enlighten your path to divine success. They are the words given to the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad PBUH when he went on a journey of Mairaj.
What does Loh e Qurani mean?
Loh e Qurani is twenty-nine words at the start of Surahs between surah Baqarah and surah Nooh.
The meaning of Loh in Arabic is a tablet. They are often called Huroof e Muqatteaat. These words carry hidden messages, often called Rumuz, which means secret code. It is common thinking that these words are abbreviations of complete words.
These prefixes are present at the start of the Surah. Sometimes they attend alone, but in other cases, they are in groups of two or three or four, or five letters. This Rumuz contains information for Muslims on how they should spend their life.
The codes of life for Muslims are well defined in hadiths. They are encoded in Huroof e Muqateaat. The exact meaning of these words is only known to Allah Almighty and his prophets. Some Islamic researchers think that they are the core of the Holy Quran.
Some Islamic researchers also believe that these words have abbreviations, for instance. The word ‘noon’ would stand for the word “noor.” In the early days of Islam, Arabs were proud that only they were eloquent, but Allah revealed Quran in Arabic and showed that the Arabic they speak is far from the eloquence of Arabic revealed in the Holy Quran.
Importance of Loh e Qurani
They are considered a source of blessing among all Muslims. Even when Muslims do not know their meaning, they use them in their prayers. These words are respected everywhere; you can see them on walls in Muslim houses or cars.
You do not have to know the meaning of these holy words. You can use them in your daily prayers as they can give you immense benefits.
People do not know their importance, but it does not matter because they can give you huge benefits even when you don’t know their meanings.
They can bring endless benefits to your life in this mortal world and hereafter.
Uses of Loh e Qurani
Prophet Muhammad PBUH has advised the Ummah to recite those words as they can give immense bliss if repeated with faith, passion, and affection.
They can be used as wall hangings so you can see them all time and recite them all day when you see them. Another purpose of hanging these paintings is that by reciting them off and on, you can get close to your creator.
In most Arab countries, these are used as calligraphies and are mostly best sellers. You can also see them hanging in the cars for the abovementioned purpose.
It can be used to ask favors from Allah Almighty and build close relations with Allah.
Loh e Qurani Wazifa
Huroof e Muqateaat can solve many issues in life. Some of that Wazaif are given below.
Fixing your daily issues
- Make ablution
- Cover yourself from head to toe.
- Move your body and turn your face in the direction of Khana Qa’baa.
- Get a prayer mat and sit on it.
- Recite durood e Ibrahimi 7 times.
- Recite Kaf Ha Ya Ain Suad by folding your small finger first, then your ring finger, then your middle finger, then your index finger, and at last thumb.
- After that, recite durood e Ebrahimi seven times.
- Make supplication and beg Allah Almighty to fix your problem. By the will of Allah, the issue will be resolved.
Safety for travel
- Recite durood e Ebrahimi three times.
- Recite surah Al Fatiha 1 time
- Recite Surah Ikhlaas three times.
- Recite Alif Laam meem 50 times.
- Recite durood e Ibrahimi.
25 Loh e Qurani benefits
- By reciting these Huroof, you can make your day the best. You will find your day more peaceful than the rest of the days.
- Will be succeeded in your life. They can bring you success from a path that you have never imagined.
- By reciting those words, your day will be the best. You will have an excellent start to your day.
- Recitation of those words will bring your success and be a guideline for yourself. These guidelines will take you to the path of success waiting for you.
- These words can bring peace to your mind and soul. Peace of your mind is a great wealth. Your connection with your lord will be stronger.
- Huroof e Muqateaat can protect you from all evils in your path. They will create a barrier between you and upcoming troubles.
- These words can solve all your social problems and relieve your mental stress.
- You can feel wholeness in your life by reciting these words. The complete life is worth it. These words let you be content with the things you already have and give you hope for your bright future.
- These words are considered remedies for many diseases. If you recite these words regularly, many illnesses will not harm you, and infections will be removed from your fate.
- They are the best source of guiding someone when facing life difficulties.
- These words can be a bridge between Allah Almighty and his servant.
- They are the ultimate source of increase in Rizq of anyone. The meaning of food does not bind the word Rizq; it also means mental and physical satisfaction.
- For protection against black magic, these words should be recited daily.
- Many diseases can be cured if these words are chanted regularly.
- Many financial, social, and family relations are sorted by reciting these words regularly. If you cannot handle issues, you must repeat these words regularly.
- These words are a source of protection against any calamity for your house. If you recite them in the morning and the evening, you can protect yourself and your home from different disasters.
- They pave your way to the Jannah. The ultimate goal of any Muslim is to be in heaven, and chanting these will take you one step closer to your actual destination.
- It can protect your mental health. You can solve your problems with a calm mind. This practice will enable you to do your activities in good shape.
- These words will increase your spiritual strength and help you infight with the devil. It is reported in hadiths that satan will come from the front, back, above, and below. He runs in the veins of a man like blood. These holy words will help you to fight against him.
- They are easy to read, and you can recite them anywhere easily. These words are short, yet they give huge benefits. You will get ten rewards if you recite one word from the holy Quran, but if you repeat one Harf e Muqateaat, e.g., Alif Laam Meem, you will get 30 rewards.
- If you see these words in the morning, all problems of your day will lessen. You will be able to handle your issues efficiently and effectively.
- If any person sees these words, it may eliminate all the ailments that they can have on that particular day. The risk of getting any disease is minimized by chanting these words.
- By reciting those words, you can fulfill your legal desires, and Allah will help you to achieve them.
- These words help you to maintain a close relationship with Allah.
- You can achieve your goals by chanting these words daily.
Loh e Qurani Wallpaper/Pics
These holy words hold great importance. If you see them every day, you will get divine bliss. You can see them on your lock screen whenever you open your mobile phone. Some of these wallpapers are given below.
Loh e Qurani Calligraphy
Calligraphy of Huroof e Muqateaat is the best seller in Muslim countries. You often see these paintings in Muslim hoses. They are hung so everyone can see and recite them whenever they are seen. You often see their small pictures in cars. The purpose of turning them in vehicles is the same as in houses, where everyone sees and recites them.
Many styles of calligraphies are available. Some of them are as below.
Loh e Qurani is the code at the start of twenty-nine surahs between Surah Baqarah and Surah Nooh. These words are also known as Rumooz, which means secrets. The meaning of these words is only known to Allah Almighty and his prophets.
Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad PBUH has advised Muslims to recite these words once a day because of their vast benefits. He often advised his companions to read them.
You do not have to know these words’ meanings, as they can benefit you when you recite them. You can build a strong relationship with Allah Almighty by repeating these words.
These holy words can create barriers between you and the hurdles you will face daily. They can block all evils that can create troubles in your life. They can even stop black magic. The benefits of these words have no limits, and they cross all barriers.
This article guides you about the literal meaning of the word Loh and the hypothetically explained Huroof e Muqatteaat. Hypothetical sense is not considered correct because of an insufficient description of hadiths. The benefits of chanting these words in this article will encourage you about their daily recitation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Why do we have to recite Loh e Qurani daily?
Answer. You have to recite these words because they can prevent many disasters. They can even control black magic. They give you eternal bliss.
Q: What does Loh e Qurani mean?
Answer. The exact meaning of these words is still being determined, as Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad did not disclose the purpose. The importance of these holy words is only known to Allah Almighty and His prophets.
Q: Why is Loh e Qurani also called Rumooz?
Answer. They are called Rumooz because the exact meaning of these words is not told to Muslim Ummah. They are Arabic codes whose intention is only known to Allah Almighty.
Q: What is another name for Loh e Qurani?
Answer. They are also called Huroof e Muqatteaat. They are also called Rumuz, as they have no exact meaning.
Q: Which surah start with loh e qurani?
Answer. Following surahs start with Huroof e muqatteaat
- Surah Baqarah
- Surah Al Imran
- Surah Qaaf
- Surah Qalam
- Surah Ahqaaf
- Surah Jathiya
- Surah Saad
- Surah Ya seen
- Surah Ta Ha
- Surah Naml
- Surah Dakhaan
- Surah Al Zukhruf
- Surah Al Shuraa
- Surah Fussilat
- Surah Ghafir
- Surah Al Sajadah
- Surah Al Hijr
- Surah Al Ra’ad
- Surah Yoosuf
- Surah Yunus
- Surah Hood
- Surah Anfal
- Surah Maryam
- Surah Al Qasas
- Surah Ankaboot
- Surah Luqman
- Surah Shua’raa
- Surah Ibrahim
- Surah A’raaf